Tiffin Metal Products' strength is being able to develop your product from concept to delivery.
We can design your product, create prototypes for testing and accommodate both small and large product runs. We offer contract manufacturing and precision fabricating using a wide range of materials including hot and cold rolled steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
Our engineers thrive on challenging projects and have the desire to provide innovative solutions for your applications.
- Collaborative effort to develop product
- Involvement from initial idea to final product
- 3-D Modeling
- Customize standard product to suit requirements
- Our laser cutting, shearing and turret punching machines allow us to cut parts up to 16' long and 1/2" think mild steel
- Our punching equipment allows us to punch and emboss parts up to 16' long and 1/4" thick
- We have a wide variety of press brakes, panel benders and folding equipment with varying levels of automation
- Maximum length 166" and up to 1/4" mild steel
- With of 12,000 square feet of dedicated welding space, we have extensive MIG, TIG and spot welding capabilities
- Our PEM Inserter gives us the capability to attach nuts and threaded studs in materials up to 10 gauge
- Our state-of-the-art automated powder coating booth allows in-house powder coating or party up to 14' long, 72" tall and 39" wide
- Assembly of product includes packaging, testing, bar coding, date coding, inspection, serialization, documentation and warehousing if required