- Responsible for material handling for assigned area
- Ensure all press cells have parts to run
- Ensure 2nd shift is set up
- All other duties as deemed necessary by management
- Must be able to lift steel tooling and dies up to 35 lbs.; above the waist and position in presses.
- Must be able to withdraw same tooling from storage racks and replace tooling into racks at various heights from floor.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, reaching, pushing and stretching. Many times with metal parts in hand.
- Must be able to operate various machines by lifting and positioning repetitive parts up to 35 lbs.