- 4, 10-hour shifts per week
- 2nd shift: 3:30 pm – 2 am
- Shall be a highly motivated individual, possessing, above average skills with an excellent working knowledge of all products, required product components, proper methods of assembly, testing, and packaging, and be able to set up line, working under little or no supervision and being responsible for same.
- Must be able to accurately complete all orders thru final assembly and packaging, and make such tests, adjustments, and/or checks as may be required to insure proper function and quality of all product orders.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of prints, specifications, bills of materials, requisitions, and routings and be able to detect vendor and/or manufacturing defects in all parts and promptly report same to supervision.
- Shall have a good working knowledge of simple hand tools such as drills, tapers, banders, grinders, hand riveters, sanders, etc.
- Shall be responsible for final line inspection with regard to quality of product and correctness and completion of packaging.
- Must practice and enforce all safety rules and regulations and maintain a clean and orderly working environment.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned within equal or lesser grades.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 Lbs.
- Must be able to turn, squat, lift and push up to 40 Lbs.
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Medical Insurance
- Company Paid Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid STD Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Profit Sharing
- 1 week of paid vacation after 6 months, and two weeks of paid vacation at 1 year
- Shift premium of $1.50 for those working second shift