Position Summary: The Project Coordination Manager will define and oversee the processing and coordination for all orders across all business lines including key account sales. Primary directive for the Project Coordination Manager is to oversee sales/projects internal workflow from hand off to shipment. Primary function of this role is to promote consistent post-award customer communication, improve upon/develop further optimal workflow/processes and provide consistent project status reporting.
Reports to: VP of Global Sales and Marketing
Direct Reports: Sales/Product Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Service Coordinator
FLSA Status: Full Time/Salary
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with Sales Account Manager and Project Managers as well as both Engineering and Production leads to meet customer’s delivery timeline expectations within TMP’s capacity.
- Ensure orders/projects are progressing through internal processes to prevent unnecessary delays and customer expectations are met.
- Lead/coach sales coordination staff to achieve optimal customer communication meeting company expectations.
- Maintain and/or develop further improved work processes for order transfer from sales to sales support and work order entry.
- Department is to serve as point of contact for all post-award aspects of order coordination with customer (Progress meetings; Scheduling: ENG, Productions, Shipping; Customer requested process reporting)
- Create and maintain real-time order status reporting.
- Promote and maintain a positive relationship with key accounts and customers.
- Oversee and nurture effective delivery of communication when customer’s timeline expectations cannot be met.
- Collaborate with management team to establish core business processes
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years of business/direct sales experience preferred
- 2+ years of direct management experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt and adjust in all types of business environments
- Forward minded
- Positive attitude and collaborative spirit