- 4, 10-hour shifts per week
- 2nd shift: 3:30 pm – 2 am
- Takes directives from the Fabrication Supervisor to set up various metal fabrication machines with proper tooling to
complete necessary job orders.
- Maintains tooling in proper condition by cleaning, sorting, storing and examining for damage. Reworking as required, etc.
- Forms initial “first part” after set up to ensure all tooling is properly installed and does Q.A. check to print.
- Performs training of new employees on various machine operations and metal handling techniques .
- Runs small parts orders as required.
- Must be able to lift steel tooling and dies up to 35 lbs.; above the waist and position in presses.
- Must be able to withdraw same tooling from storage racks and replace tooling into racks at various heights from floor.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, reaching, pushing and stretching. Many times with metal parts in hand.
- Must be able to operate various machines by lifting and positioning repetitive parts up to 35 lbs.
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Medical Insurance
- Company Paid Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid STD Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Profit Sharing
- 1 week of paid vacation after 6 months, and two weeks of paid vacation at 1 year
- Shift premium of $1.50 for those working second shift